Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter is: The Glamorous Jam Co. Ltd (company no. 09118558) whose registered office is at 71-75 Shelton Street, WC2H 9JQ.
2. Employees of The Glamorous Jam Co., their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
3. There is no entry fee. Purchase of Orange & Rose Marmalade at normal price is required to be eligible for entry. All eligible purchases will be automatically entered in to the prize draw. If you purchase a qualifying product but do not wish to enter the draw please make a statement to that effect via the contact form.
4. Competition open to mainland UK residents.
5. Closing date for entry will be Tuesday 31st May, 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. Prize is a hallmarked solid-silver vintage preserve spoon as pictured on the main competition page. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
9. Winners will be chosen at random from all eligible purchases received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
10. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The prize will be sent by registered mail to the winner's preferred address.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her first name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Kimberley Wilson, 85 Wimpole Street, London, W1G 9RJ.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.